Giving thanks - the subtitle says "more than 100 ways to say thank you."
"Hi I'm Andy. When I was asked if there was anyone I would like to thank, these are the people I thought of."
I love the retro style of this book and the lovely message of simply saying thank you. Each double page poses a question.
- What would you like to say thank you for?
- If you could give them a gift, what would you give?
- If you could do anything for them, what would you do?
- If you could share an afternoon with them, what would you do?
- If you could give them a feeling what would you give them?
The final two pages give ideas for thank you cards and gratitude jars.
Thank you are two simple words but they can be so powerful when expressed in a truly meaningful way.
This is a book to share with a young child or use with a class. Take time to see what Andy does with his dad on each page. It will warm your heart.