Sunday, April 25, 2010

Reader Beware Evening for Year 6 boys


















This week we will host a very special evening for our Year 6 boys and their dads titled


"Reader beware we dare you to take the reading challenge."

The challenge is to read a book with your dad and then the dad needs to complete a simple homework assignment which is marked by the students!

I have made bookmarks to celebrate the evening which include the names of some top authors for Year 6 boys. Some of these authors have amazing web sites so I thought I should include a list here...


There are heaps of other authors I could mention but these ones all had terrific interactive web sites with sound tracks and video footage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Momo, just read a wonderful story which was a christmas pressy to the kids - The Amazing Story of Adolphus Tips by Michael Morpargo. Had me in tears at the end! See you next term.
Pip