Saturday, July 18, 2020

Pinterest- Picture book ideas and more



A few days ago Jodie at Growing Book by Book asked a terrific question:


What topic or theme do you have a hard time finding children's books for?

I have been thinking about this question for the last few days. I expected Jodi would be sent heaps of ideas but oddly there were only a handful.  Here are some replies: 
Counting past 10; Perseverance;  and How to be a sibling (not the arrival of a new baby);

I love to collect picture book ideas on Pinterest (I have 200 boards) AND so I thought I would share are a few of my quirky Pinterest boards. Many of these came about through conversations with teachers or listening to conversations in libraries and bookstores.






















Do you have a topic that you'd like me to explore?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments: