Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Children's Book Council of Australia 2023 shortlists

 


A few days ago I talked at length about our Children's Book Council Awards for 2023. I was so lucky to be selected as a judge in the Picture Book and New Illustrator categories. This does mean, however, I cannot yet talk about these books on my blog.

For our National Book Award there are six categories. This link will take you to the official CBCA page and if you click on each title you can read comments by the judges - I highly recommend doing this as a way to understand more about each book. One of our children's book review journals - Reading Time have collated their reviews of all of the 2023 Notable titles if you would like to dip into some book reviews.  Here are the short listed (6 titles) books for each category. 








No comments: