Friday, March 22, 2024

CBCA 2024 Shortlist titles Teachers Notes


Image from Timeless by Kelly Canby (Picture Book of Year shortlisted)

I am preparing a short talk for a local group of Teacher-Librarians. I will briefly talk about some of the 2024 CBCA (Children's Book Council of Australia) short listed books especially the picture books but since many already have teacher's notes my focus will be on companion titles. I won't list resources here that you need to pay for such as Teachers Pay Teachers, Twinkle or TES. 


This list from Hardi Grant has links to notes for 

This link from Five Senses education will take you to teachers notes for 

Also, Five senses have links to notes for some of the Younger Readers titles, Eve Pownall and Hope is a Thing (New Illustrator)

Bear and Duck are Friends

Every night at midnight

One Little Duck

If I was a horse

Gymnastica Fanstastica

Timeless

Bowerbird Blues



Some author and illustrator webpages:

No comments: