Monday, December 31, 2012

My reading list

I visited my school library today and picked up a small collection of books to read.  You might remember I did this a few weeks ago and then I blogged about each one. I certainly discovered some treasures in that bunch.  I have been away from my library for a whole year and many new titles have been added so I have lots of good reading to catch up on.

Here is a list of books I will read this week :



  • Eddie Pipper by Janeen Brian
  • The Ghost at the point by Charlotte Calder
  • Time Vandals by Craig Cormick
  • Noah Barleywater runs away by John Boyne illustrated by Oliver Jeffers
  • Sam I am by Ilene Cooper
  • Stir it up! by Ramin Ganeshram
  • Soldier Bear by Bibi Dumon Tak


Keep your eye on my blog and I will post a review of each of these over the coming days.

No comments: